Sunday 29 November 2015

Drawing and 2015 Virtual Futures Salon | F**king Machines



November has been crazy busy. The Robot Sex discussion at the Virtual Futures Salon is now accessible as an edited playlist on youtube, the first (the whole session) of which is above. Special Thanks to Luke Robert Mason for all his hard work!

This session has proved to be very interesting in that there are several points that I wish to develop as written papers - and will certainly aim to be involved in at least two future-tech oriented events in 2016.

In the meantime, I have discovered that two of my drawings have been pre-selected for the Mall Galleries - so will have to get the work up to London in January, and at the beginning of the month I went to Scotland for a beautiful wedding - managed to do a little drawing whilst I was there - oh and of course.. I'm always drawing Ed...

Lochinver landscape...

A small drawing of Ed sleeping on the sofa...

. Short blog this month - am planning lots of things for next year....

.

No comments:

Post a Comment