Saturday 13 January 2024

....and I'm BACK!!!

 

Self Portrait and portrait of Ed (oil on canvas 2022.)

Things have been different for me after lockdown - I have made decisions about my future - which includes making choices. So I am now in phased retirement at University - but this also means that I am moving towards developing my own personal arts practice further. I am embracing some traditional processes and exploring oil painting, and also experimenting with things like simple animation and software like Procreate. Over the last couple of years I have been putting my work up on Instagram - you can see it here: https://www.instagram.com/trudybarber6/

I will be adding more content to this blog now - due to a few years of being totally consumed by academia!


Large portrait of urban artist 'My Dog Sighs' (oil on canvas 2023)


No comments:

Post a Comment